Penniless Socialite: Look What I Got: February and March Purchases

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Look What I Got: February and March Purchases

Feb and March 2016 purchases
The Look What I Got link up is BACK!  After a long hiatus, I am back at it.  And I have to catch you up on my shopping adventures.
The last few months I managed to (sort of) cut back on the shopping.  I added a few spring pieces to the wardrobe and intended on only adding spring / summer staples. However, when I found a few long-coveted pieces for a steal (i.e. Adelie Blouse and some Jack Rodgers) for a steal, i could not resist.  I have no will power.

1. Lilly Pulitzer Skipper Popover (Paid $98, full price...but I got a free cuff and chapsticks!)
2. Just Fab Drape Front Trench (Orig. $54, Paid $44)
3. Just Fab Midi Dress with Side Zip (Orig. $49, Paid $39)
4. Just Fab Delphy Booties (Orig. $60, Paid $40)
5. Anthropologie Adelie Blouse via Poshmark (Orig. $148, Paid $30)
6. Taylor Mixed Media Dress via Marshall's (similar(Orig. $100, Paid $15)
7. Jack Rodgers Flip Flops via Marshall's (Orig. $118, Paid $50)
8. Lilly Pulitzer Lori Dress via Poshmark (Orig. $248, Paid $85)

TOTALS
Total Original Price: $875
Amount Spent: $401
Amount Saved: $474
Total Percentage Saved: 54%
Clothes Sold on Instagram and Poshmark: $690
Net Saved up!: $289

Sales Shopped

Lilly Pulitzer Gifts with Purchase Sale


 photo LWIGRules_zps26ecaa31.png

1. follow your hosts

Sharon @ The Tiny Heart


2. grab a button
Or link back to one of your hosts, and help us promote Look What I Got!

3. link up!
Link up your post on what you got (for cheap)!
(Please don't link up your entire blog or any posts that are not "Look What I Got"! )

We love having you link up and we will be reading all your posts! So, if you don't follow the rules and link back you'll be put in time out (i.e. we'll delete your link).

4. mix and mingle
Visit some other blogs and let them know you found them through the link up!

 photo LWIGLinkUp_zps0b7cfb74.png


Linking up with Thursday Fashion Files.
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...