Penniless Socialite: November Ipsy Glam Bag Review

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

November Ipsy Glam Bag Review

November 15 Glam Bag
Jelly Pong Pong Liquid Gossamer (0.27 oz  ~$23): This is probably one of the best highlighters out there.  Unlike most highlighters, it has a peachy undertone, so it's great for paler skin.

Figs & Rouge Mattifying Emulsion (0.5 oz ~$18): This was my favorite product in this month's bag. It's a mattifying pore refiner.  I love wearing it under my makeup like a primer.

SmashBox Full Exposure Mascara (3 mL ~ $10): This is one of my favorite mascaras ever.  However, I already have like 2 or 3 travel sizes.  I only have 2 eyes and there just aren't enough days in the week.

Crown Oval Concealer Brush ($7.45): This has quickly become one of my go-to make up brushes.  It's super soft and perfect for applying undereye concealer.

treStiQue Mini Matt Lip Crayon ( ~ $14) (in Chile Red):  This was my least favorite item this month.  The color was ok, but it was super drying and the crayon is so thin it's difficult to apply in one swoop.  You wind up having to color your lips in like a coloring book.

This was actually my highest value Glam Bag at $75.45!  What really drove this one up was the full size highlighter.  I almost wonder if that was put in there by mistake...haha!

Ipsy Deets
  • $10 per month
  • 5 beauty products, some full sized (2-3) in each bag
  • 1 cosmetic bag
**Full Disclosure: Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription services.  I am in no way affiliated with Ipsy and have not received any compensation for this post.  However, I do receive points to redeem for product if I refer new subscribers with my referral link here.  All opinions are 100% mine.
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...