Penniless Socialite: Boats and Tassels

Monday, August 3, 2015

Boats and Tassels

Lilly Red Right Return Marlowe (4) Lilly Red Right Return Marlowe (3) Lilly Red Right Return Marlowe (2) Lilly Red Right Return Marlowe (7) Lilly Red Right Return Marlowe (1) Lilly Red Right Return Marlowe (6)
I purchased this Lilly Pulitzer dress on a whim.  I saw it, and just thought "Oooooo, boats."  Well, it came in the mail and I had thoughts about returning it.  But, then I tried it on.  And I fell in love.  I figured, I guess I'm a boat person now.


Marlowe Dress in Red Right Return: Lilly Pulitzer (exact)
Necklace: Groopdealz (similar)
Flip Flops: Tommy Hilfiger (worn, similar)
Bracelet: Lilly Pulitzer (similar)
Purse: Betsy Johnson (similar)
Sunglasses: Kate Spade (worn, similar)

 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...