Penniless Socialite: Stylish Workout Gear with RBX Yoga Pants

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Stylish Workout Gear with RBX Yoga Pants

Stylish Workout Gear

Stylish Workout Gear by veggielawyer

I am going to be perfectly honest, I don't work out.  There was a time in my life that I did, but then real life smacked me in the face and I ran out of time.  However, I think I have come to a point where it is a necessity if I want to keep eating pizza and drinking beer at the current rate.  Additionally, I pulled a muscle while reaching for my Diet Coke when I was watching a Lifetime movie on the couch this weekend...true story.

However, I am starting from scratch here.  I kid you not...I do not own a pair of real sneakers.  I am assuming the glittery Kate Spade keds do not count.


  • I guess I should start with the basics and some body coverings.  These RBX Yoga Pants are super duper cute!  And they come in a ton of different colors and patterns...and are a lot less than Victoria's Secret ones that I have come to love (and use only for pajama pants).  And RBX is offering 25% off all purchases and free shipping on orders over $50 with code Active25.
  • This Tank is hilarious and I think it is fitting for my most recent fitness journey.
  • Like I said, I don't own real sneakers, these Nike Flex Runners might just be cute enough for me.
  • You've got to keep hydrated, and you might as well do it with a fancy shmancy S'well Water Bottle (options).
  • I hear healthy people do yoga so, I guess a Yeti Yoga mat (options) would be something I need.
  • I plan to try and work out in the comfort of my own home, but if I needed to venture to a gym this Vera Bradley Sport Duffle would be on my list.
  • And let's get to the thing that probably no one needs, but is just so freakin' cute!  This Tory Burch Fit Bit Cover is totally unnecessary, but I feel like I want it.  I guess I would also need a FitBit?

What are some of your workout essentials?
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...