Penniless Socialite: The Dress Hunt

Monday, June 29, 2015

The Dress Hunt

IMG_1310 IMG_1329 IMG_1314 IMG_1315 IMG_1322 IMG_1345

I first met this dress over a year ago when I popped into a Lilly store on a whim.  However, I didn't want a whim to lead to a $200 purchase.  I was able to resist.  But, then I couldn't get the dress out of my head.  I dreamed about it...like a tampon commercial style dream with me running through a field of buttercups in this dress, or out and about getting coffee.  So, as usual, I turned to Poshmark and Instagran to save me some money.  Instagram won the battle.

Brielle Dress: Lilly Pulitzer via Instagram (similar)
Sandals: Marshall's (similar)
Smokin' Hot Necklace: Kate Spade via Macy's (exact, worn)
Crystal Bruleee Bracelet: J. Crew via Poshmark (similar, worn)
Renegade Spike Bracelet: Stella & Dot via Poshmark (exact, worn)
Watch: Kate Spade (similar, worn)
Sunglasses: Kate Spade (similar, worn)
Purse: Olive and Joy via Marshall's (similar, worn)

Linking up with Sunday FundayManic Monday,  Mix it MondayLet It ShineMonday MingleTrend Spin Link UpSyle SessionsThe Pleated PoppyStyle Me Wed.. Transatlantic BlondePampers and PearlsPumps & Push UpsWhims WednesdayBecause Shanna Said So, I Feel PrettyBe.You.,tiful Link PartyMix and Match FashionThursday Fashion FilesFriday's Fab FavoritesPassion for Fashion
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...