Penniless Socialite: Where in the World is Penniless Socialite?

Monday, September 22, 2014

Where in the World is Penniless Socialite?

350px-Worldcast

Ladies and gentleman, I have left the country.  I have (hopefully) by now made my way to the land of Justin Bieber punches, Ibiza.  If not, I am sitting in an airport in Frankfort crying.  (Yes, we had to fly via Germany....it's a loooong story).

europelargesm

Anyways...have no fear, I have all of my posts scheduled for you this week...including the link ups!  I'll be back October 1st, but I'll be checking in every so often because we will actually have wireless internet.  Yes, we are so wealthy and fancy.  But, seriously, this is my first vacation ever where the hotel has wireless internet.

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram to keep up with my international adventures!
 photo Signature_zps67b37c0d.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...